It is important to stress that although most of the sites originally identified for development in Brookmans Park are not in the main body of the Local Plan consultation, they are still in the Appendices. This means that they could come back into consideration at any time!
It is important for as many residents as possible to respond to the consultation.
On Saturday, we will have template letters available to take away or complete on the spot, and we hope to have a computer or two on site to help residents to access the WHBC consultation portal, or to send emails.
WHBC are inviting responses by:
- email to email@example.com
- online at www.welhat.gov.uk/localplan
- by post to Planning Policy, Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council, Council Offices, The Campus, Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6AE
We will be providing:
- General advice on how to respond
- Pre-formatted letters including good planning reasons for each site
- Access to the internet to enable online responses
- A drop-off point for your letters, which we will hand-deliver to the council before the 19th March.