All present at the first meeting, on Thursday 18 July, 2013, were invited to list their main concerns, and the issues raised include:
- Planning and development:
- In particular the threat of building houses on the site of Brookmans Park primary school.
- The proposal to build 250 homes on RVC land south of the village.
- Developments that are seen as being out of keeping with the rest of the village.
- Whether existing planning restrictions are being applied properly.
- Concern over the proposal to build a waste disposal incinerator at New Barnfield in Hatfield.
- Transparency in the process, including broken political pledges.
- The station car park and its future.
- Village parking provision.
- Parking restrictions and yellow lines.
- Poor parking on pavements.
Your comments, your issues
You can add your comments below and in the BPRA discussion forum on the Brookmans Park Newsletter.